Although Ainsley still isn't sleeping great through the night, she had a BIG day on Tuesday! (sorry, I'm a few days behind on blogging...Adam is out of town, my mom is here visiting....we're a little off-routine). Elise was at her little pre-school and I was on a "Cleaning Blitz" to get ready for my mom to arrive...and just playing with Ainsley some. While changing her outfit for the 2nd time that morning, tickling her tummy, making goofy faces, etc...she let out a huge GIGGLE! It seems small, but it's actually a milestone with babies that they intentionally laugh. It was adorable and a cute 'moment'. Just a little while later, she was laying (lying?) on her back on the playmat and all of a sudden, she rolled over onto her tummy! YAY! She was so shocked and pleased with herself! It was fun. Then she was stuck and got ticked off pretty quickly. I'm sure it'll be awhile before she's a regular "roller", but this was a solid victory for a little baby!
Friday, May 16, 2008
Big Day for a LIttle Girl
Although Ainsley still isn't sleeping great through the night, she had a BIG day on Tuesday! (sorry, I'm a few days behind on blogging...Adam is out of town, my mom is here visiting....we're a little off-routine). Elise was at her little pre-school and I was on a "Cleaning Blitz" to get ready for my mom to arrive...and just playing with Ainsley some. While changing her outfit for the 2nd time that morning, tickling her tummy, making goofy faces, etc...she let out a huge GIGGLE! It seems small, but it's actually a milestone with babies that they intentionally laugh. It was adorable and a cute 'moment'. Just a little while later, she was laying (lying?) on her back on the playmat and all of a sudden, she rolled over onto her tummy! YAY! She was so shocked and pleased with herself! It was fun. Then she was stuck and got ticked off pretty quickly. I'm sure it'll be awhile before she's a regular "roller", but this was a solid victory for a little baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment