Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Nothin' much today...

We're having a nice quiet morning at home today- a little Play-Doh, some coloring, making some dinner during naptime...a pretty typical morning for the "moseley girls" ! Ainsley is still not sleeping great overnight, so we're trying to tweak her daytime schedule and see if that helps...I know that every kid is different, but since Elise was sleeping 9 hours straight overnight at 3 months, it's killing me that I'm still up every 3 hours with Ainsley! Grrr....but, we're all doing great otherwise. I just updated some pictures on the blog (the right side column)...so, enjoy!

2 comments:

hawleykj said...

Just to make you feel better, Aidan is STILL not sleeping 9 straight hours, and he's 14 1/2 months! Hopefully Ainsley will catch on soon.

Case and Los said...

I love the new pic of e in her Adirondack (my fave chairs) and shaking Gus- classic!!

We're moving to TEXAS!! Crazy!! Just found out:)