Mitchell is crawling! He's been 'commando/inchworm' crawling for several months now, but on Friday he REALLY figured out the CRAWL. It's adorable- he's so proud of himself and LOVES the new-found freedom...although Mommy has to figure this all out, too. Man, I'll have to dust off the baby gate and really be on my toes again around the house. It'll be fun, though. =)
I love the determination on his face in this one...

His favorite destination these days is the bottom 'platform' of the kitchen table. I love this look of, "Hey, check me out...I'm so cool. I crawl now."

It's where he keeps going (and falling off...but that's how it goes, right!?)

I'm so pleased with myself...and my sisters love it, too!
1 comment:
Adorable!!! I love him under the table. So cute! Jackson still hasn't figured crawling out just yet... which is fine with me:)
Post a Comment