
This was Elise one day last week...and 'that' face is exactly as grumpy as it looks...amazing, eh? She was fighting a little bit of a cold and was just a little whiny, cuddly, cough-y, etc...I secretly enjoyed some b/c she was calm and cuddly all day! I was trying to get a picture of all three kids together and she gave me THAT stare and mumbled something about, "Are you DONE taking pictures yet today?!"... I couldn't decide if I should laugh or punish her for the attitude. I laughed first and then told her to 'watch it'. =) yep, can't wait until she's 13...
2 comments:
hahahahaha! that is such a classic teenage girl look. i think we have video of me giving my mom that same look. love it!
She is even beautiful when she's grumpy : ) How funny. I'm glad Hannah isn't the only teenager trapped in a little girl body. Such big attitudes from such little girls.
Post a Comment