Saturday, May 22, 2010

Precious PIcture of the MONTH

Elise (aka "Mini Mommy") has been asking for over a year now when she could help out and give Mitchell a bottle. We kept saying, "When he's about zero and a half..." At 6 months old, we still hadn't tried giving him a bottle, and Elise had started begging. She just has the sweetest heart and soooo wants to be a little mommy to him. In the car the other day she told me, "One Day when I grow up and I'm a mommy, I'm going have lots of babies and it'll be so fun! And I'll be tall like you, Mommy. Like when I'm 10."
Ok, so she doesn't totally get it. =)
At 8 months old, we finally started trying to give him a bottle and, YAY for everyone, after a week or two, HE LOVES IT! Mommy has some freedom and Elise FINALLY gets to feed him. This was a picture from last week sometime when she gave him the first bottle. She kept telling me to leave the room so he wouldn't look at me the whole time...adorable. But I was so IN LOVE with watching her with him that I had to stick around and take a few pics.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know the novelty of feeding him will wear off-but that is adorable!!
mimi

hawleykj said...

precious, precious, precious!

SarahRachel said...

YAY Mitchell! YAY for some freedom for Mom! And YAY for Elise being SUCH a good helper- what a sweetie! Love that pic. =)