Friday, September 5, 2008
Grrr...
Always in search of a good deal, I thought I'd try the "Wal-Mart" brand diapers. Since we use cloth diapers most of the time, Ainsley only wears disposable diapers overnight (no matter HOW good a cloth diaper is, it can't keep her dry for 12 hours of sleeping!). So, we use 1 diaper a day. You'd think I'd buy the good ones for that very reason- a $16 pack of diapers would last 2 months...but, nope, not me. A good friend recently said they love Costco's brand of diapers, so I thought I'd try Wal-Marts....even though I DESPISE that place in general. I bought 80 diapers for $13 or something....Great deal! Not a great deal when the diapers are horrible. Three nights in a row she woke up soaking wet. I'm stuck with these lousy diapers for 3 months now! Grrr! So, for all those 'deal searching mom's' out there, DON'T TAKE A CHANCE ON CRAPPY DIAPERS. It's not worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I'm taking notes!! :)
That's funny, because I fell in love with the Walmart diapers when I was home this summer. I was very bummed to know that I would not be able to use them once back in Japan. I liked the way they fit. On a sad note I've tried several time over the last couple of months to use the cloth diapers. His skin is so horrible that it is just miserable for him. I keep clinging to your stories and hope that he will outgrow the Excema. BTW I have 16 perfectly good bum genius diapers if you know anyone that would be interested.
I've amazingly had great success with Dollar Store brand.
In defense of the Wal-Mart diapers, they seem to be fine if they're only on for a couple hours, it's just the 12-hour overnight shift that's too much to handle!
your kids are doomed to a life of kroger/publix brand foods (toasy o's, anyone?) and fake adidas. i know what uncle kelly is getting them for birthday/xmas: NAME BRANDS!
We had great success with Walmart brand diapers until Ty was about 2and then we needed to switch to Huggies Overnights which worked really well. I'm not sure how small they make them, but we found them at Target. Sorry you had such a bad experience!
Post a Comment