I'm behind again on updates, so I'll blitz through a couple quickly before Ainsley wakes up and we go get Elise from school! On Monday, our wonderful neighbor Jean helped out with the girls for a few hours since Adam had to go out of town for work and I was stuck in Ohio b/c of bad weather from Ike...airports closed, no power, etc...Jean AND both girls loved having time together and Elise came home beaming because "I sharing Christina's Hippity Hop, Mommy". Man, how cool are these things? I was pretty sure she'd love it and bounce non-stop, and I wasn't wrong. Here are a few action shots...if you click on the shot to 'open' the picture bigger, you'll see a GREAT look of concentration and focus on her face!
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Remember these things?!
I'm behind again on updates, so I'll blitz through a couple quickly before Ainsley wakes up and we go get Elise from school! On Monday, our wonderful neighbor Jean helped out with the girls for a few hours since Adam had to go out of town for work and I was stuck in Ohio b/c of bad weather from Ike...airports closed, no power, etc...Jean AND both girls loved having time together and Elise came home beaming because "I sharing Christina's Hippity Hop, Mommy". Man, how cool are these things? I was pretty sure she'd love it and bounce non-stop, and I wasn't wrong. Here are a few action shots...if you click on the shot to 'open' the picture bigger, you'll see a GREAT look of concentration and focus on her face!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Holy cow those close-ups are the best!!!
I especially like the bandaids on the left leg-priceless!
mimi
Post a Comment