Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Just when I was feeling pretty good....

I've been trying to figure out a way to write this for about 2 weeks without giving out 'too much information', but it's just too good to pass up....
I was sitting on one of our kitchen chairs doing something at the table. Elise came up and wanted to share the chair with me. We do this a lot, so it's normal. She climbed on behind me, straddling my body with her legs as she's also sitting on the chair. She starts giggling and lifts up the back of my shirt to 'count my freckles' on my back. She loves doing that, I'm not sure why...but again, this is pretty normal. She's counting for a few seconds and then starts poking my 'love handles'...that's nice, I'm thinking. Just what I need is a reminder that I still have a few pounds to drop...maybe I should dig out that Pilates video after all. She keeps poking- both hands on both jiggly spots...I'm laughing to myself at this point...until she says "Wook, Mommy. You have boobies back here, too!". Awesome.

2 comments:

Case and Los said...

I will never forget this amazing story= too funny! And for what it's worth, WE think you look GREAT!

Michelle said...

Ha! This is made me laugh out loud!! How do they come up with that stuff? :)