Thursday, September 25, 2008

I'm way behind...

After receiving a handful of hate emails b/c I haven't blogged in a week, I'm going to try and catch up today. Most of the family was sick over last weekend, my (Erica's) mom has been in town for a few days, etc...so I've been out of my normal routine (and how that throws me for a loop!!! I LOVE my SCHEDULES!)
First update- my brother Kelly has been working on designing the labels for our homebrew beer...and it turned out so cool! There will be some slight variation for each specific flavor, but the first one with it's own label is the "Ambulance Chasin' Ale" (kind of like a Boddingtons, if that means anything to you...it didn't to me). We have a Raspberry Wheat that still needs a name, but the beer is ready now and is great! I think Adam told me Kelly is going to re-send this label with a little different coloring, but it's so cool so I wanted to share it now! Anyone who wants to visit is welcome to share in some homebrew with us, so come on down!
Brand name "Barrister's Brew"; caption under picture "Ye Olde Barrister Moseley"

No comments: