Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Is it just me?
Does everyone else re-use the "Swiffer" cleaning things? not the wet pads that are mop-esqe, but the flat dry ones that you just use to pick up dust and (in our house) massive amounts of dog hair? Once it fills up, I get out the vacuum cleaner and vacuum just the Swiffer pad. Then I put it back on the end of the mop and, voila, a whole new Swiffer! I do that for three or four cleanings, then you can flip the whole pad over to the other side for another few uses....I figure that I really get about 6-8 uses out of each one. That adds up to several dollars over the life of the Swiffer refill box. Am I the only one this cheap!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Remember--you lived on 50 cents a week in college!
mimi
Post a Comment