
On Saturday, I made my FAVORITE FALL RECIPE ever! Patty G's PUMPKIN CURRY SOUP! It's so tasty and super easy to make, too...of course, you have to like pumpkin, curry, and onions...I gave some to 3 of our neighbors and they all LOVED it and asked for more! Thanks again, Patty! Here it is if anyone wants to make it:
Cream of Pumpkin with Curry Soup
4 Tbsp Butter
1/2 C. Chopped Onion
3 tsp curry powder
6 C. Chicken Broth
2 C. Heavy Whipping Cream
32 oz. Canned Pumpkin Puree
1/4 C Brown Sugar, packed
Salt, Pepper, and Nutmeg (season to taste)
*Melt Butter and sautee onions until translucent.
*Add Curry and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes
*Add pumpkin, brown sugar, and chicken broth. Stir until smooth.
*Add salt, pepper, and nutmeg to taste.
*Cook for 10 minutes, stirring, over MEDIUM heat.
*Stir in Whipping Cream and cook 5 minutes more...
*Pour all into a blender and puree/liquify until smooth....
*Serve with fresh chopped chives as garnish...
ENJOY!
2 comments:
YUM! I haven't even made any yet this season. I've thought about making it for Yuri and Jenny's going away party Sunday. Jenny leaves us Nov 4 and Yuri Nov 6. That means there are plenty of vacancies up here. Don't you want to come back? :)
Thanks for finally putting this up, I have to try it when we get all our stuff back (monday!!)
Post a Comment